Monday, November 15, 2010

Dr. Brueck on Fox4 re: job security

I seem to be getting a lot of TV exposure these days.

Actually, I think it has more to do with the growing popularity of cosmetic surgery as a strategy for retaining your youthful looks - and keeping your job or getting that promotion.




Here's a link to an appearance on Fox4 in Fort Myers last week. The subject is face lifts using my Lunchtime Lift (c) technique. In about as long as it takes for a leisurely lunch, you can regain the confidence of a more youthful looking you.


http://www.fox4now.com/Global/story.asp?S=13449680



Thanks to Fox for letting me explain this popular procedure.

To learn more about Lunchtime Lifts and other facial rejuvenation procedures, visit my web site at
Beauty-by-Brueck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home