Sunday, September 23, 2012


Teen obesity is on the rise.  Some estimates say that as many as 50% of teens are obese or over weight.  I think our diet and lifestyle are the reasons why.  

As a Fort Myers and Cape Coral Plastic Surgeon, with 30-plus years of practice behind me, I still think back to my days as a young kid growing up in Chicago  We were outside playing until the sun went down and my Mom called us in to take our baths.  

Today, kids sit down and play video games or text on their cellphones.  

Gentech Pharmaceuticals, the makers of PhenTabz Rx now have a new product called PhenTabz Teen.  It is taken the same as regular PhenTabz.  It performs two functions.  It increases the body’s metabolic rate.  It also suppresses one’s appetite.  

It may be just what the doctor ordered.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home