Wednesday, February 11, 2009

We Get Letters - Plastic Surgery testimonials

We get letters frequently from patients that are pleased enough with the results of their surgery and care at Dr. Brueck's Cosmetic Surgery practice to write and tell us about it.

We've included a couple of recent ones below. You'll find these and more on the Testimonials page at Dr. Brueck's web site, Beauty-by-Brueck.com.

"Dear Dr. Brueck:
I just wanted to thank you and your wonderful staff for what you did for me. I am really a terrible patient and you helped take the fear from me. You are a wonderful person and what ever you do I am sure will be blessed.

I really don't know what to say - it sort of takes my breath away. It just makes me so happy to know our country has such wonderful people. Thank you again. Happy Thanksgiving, Holidays & New Year to you and yours."- S.L.

~~~~~~

"Dear Dr. Brueck:
I wanted to drop you a note to thank you so much for the breast augmentation you did for me. It is beautiful. No only has it given me more confidence, it has changed my life. I also wanted to thank your staff for their kindness, courtesy and professional service. Thanks again. " - D.P.

~~~~~~

"Hello, Dr. Brueck. ..you did breast augmentation on me back in
February and I am very happy with them. You changed my life. I
look forward to seeing you again for my tummy tuck.
Thank you so much." - J.S.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home