Saturday, February 11, 2012

WHEN SHOULD I HAVE A FACELIFT?

The question has been bantered about for all the ages. I hear it all the time among my patients.

There really is no set answer, but a recent study was reported in the Plastic Surgery Journal this month. The study included 89 women who underwent facelifts. There were three groups, under 50 years of age, between 50 and 60, and over 60!

The results revealed that younger patients, ie: under 50, with minimal signs of aging consistently had a more positive satisfaction rating following their surgery.

In my practice as a Fort Myers Florida plastic surgeon, I’m seeing more younger patients who want to get a jump start to looking younger and maintaining their youth.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home