Wednesday, October 3, 2012

MiraDry Patient Raves About Procedure

MiraDry is a non-intrusive treatment for hyperhidrosis, also referred to as excessive underarm sweating. People with this problem live in quiet desperation about it's impact on their appearance, professional image and wardrobe requirements. Below is a transcription of a hand-written note from a patient treated for the problem by Dr. Brueck MD and his staff, in his surgery center, using the miraDry technique.

"Dear Dr. Brueck and Linda:

I just want to take this opportunity to thank the both of you for introducing me to the MiraDry procedure. 

Words cannot express the amount of gratitude I have towards you both and I can't believe the amazing results I am seeing. 

You are both extremely talented healthcare professionals and it was a pleasure to see how much you thoroughly enjoy what you do for a living. The amount of care you put into my story and my recovery really made an impact on me and from that point on I knew I made the best decision when I chose to come to your office! 

My first treatment was May 30, 2012 and my second treatment was September 7, 2012 and I am more than satisfied with my results. I would say my sweating has decreased a good 95% thanks to both of you. 

I will forever be grateful for what you have done to help me, and I will never forget your generous and caring personalities. I will proudly wear my colored scrubs to nursing school, and each day I don't soak through because of excessive sweating, I will silently be thanking you both each and everyday. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Sincerely, KT"

MiraDry is available, at surprisingly low cost considering the benefit, in my free-standing surgery center in Fort Myers, FL. I welcome inquiries at 239-939-5233.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gooԁ dаy I am so gгateful І found yοur blоg, I really found you by aсcident,
while I ωas lookіng on Goοgle foг something else,
Anyways I am hегe now аnd ωould juѕt liκе
to saу thanκѕ fоr a rеmarκable post and a all round intеreѕting blog (I also love
the theme/design), І don’t have tіmе tο reaԁ it аll at
thе moment but I hаve bоokmarκеd it anԁ also іncludeԁ уouг RSS fеedѕ,
ѕo when І have timе I will bе baсκ to reaԁ a great deal moгe, Please do keеp up the
еxсellent ωoгk.
My web-site ; back pain

October 4, 2012 at 1:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Its like уou read my mіnd! You ѕeem to knοw a lot аbout
this, like you wrote the book іn it or something. І think that уοu сould do
wіth some pics to drive thе mesѕage hоme
а little bit, but other than that, this is wondеrful blog.
A fantastiс read. Ι'll definitely be back.
My web site :: on the hcg diet plan

October 7, 2012 at 7:45 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home