Friday, December 13, 2013

      Positive reviews are major motivators for plastic surgeons. So I am happy to post these.

      A recent review from a patient via RealSelf.com - 

    "From the first visit Dr. Brueck’s staff was outstanding! The consultation was free too! I never felt uncomfortable at any of my appointments. The doctor answered every question I had and he was very kind, puts you at ease. I had been to other plastic surgeons in the past, but I will continue to see Dr. Brueck because he is the best! In fact I just scheduled another surgery which I will have soon and I can’t wait for it." - 12/8/
    2013, (2 months post operative). 

    ~~~~~~~
    'I am so pleased with the outcome of my tummy tuck and with my breasts. I feel like a new person. Dr. Brueck did an outstanding job. He answered all my questions prior to surgery and followed up afterwards by calling himself at home. Never hass an M. D. done that (for me). His staffwere so friendly and helpful too.” DH 12/9/2013
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dr. Brueck was awesome-staff was great-Shy is wonderful. Results far exceeded my expectations and it's only been 3 1/2 weeks! Lipo on stomach, inner/outer thighs, back and buttocks. Compression garment was way too big so just bought one online. Very happy from start to finish.” - MD 12-4-13
~~~~~~~~


Great. Dr. and staff are outstanding. Love my new face!! - LO 12-2-2013

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home