Friday, December 18, 2009

Dr. Brueck -Plastic Surgeon is back on the job

I AM “BACK”

I like that word “back”- somehow it resonates with me.

After my last experience with my “back” surgery in mid-July, I felt I was fighting my way “back” and doing well until my recent episode. I was “back” to work when, WHAM, I was hit with another bout of “back” pain and, wow, was this unbelievable! On a scale of a 1 to 10 it was a 12!!

So “back” to the hospital. This time I was admitted and this time I was in a chauffeur driven limousine, compliments of Lee County EMS. I was in for eight days for “back” pain control and then underwent 7 hours of “back” surgery which consisted of spinal fusion.

I was hospitalized following my “back” surgery for another 6 days. Post-operatively, I was doing well until I developed blood clots in my leg. Oh well - so it goes - but now I’m “back” once again with much less pain and, boy, how good it is to return to work.

I just wanted to take this opportunity to thank all of you for your prayers and cards because they meant a lot to me. It’s great to be “back”.

PS: I am doing just as the doctor ordered. I’m a very understanding and compliant patient. God bless and thank you all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home