Sunday, October 28, 2012

It's smart to stay smart.


I guess the more we use a part of our body the better it works.  

We’re told that playing cards or doing puzzles is a great way to maintain cognitive function as we age.  

Well, maybe we need to put down the cards and exercise for awhile. 

A recent study in the Journal of Neurology followed 700 people born in 1936 and found that those individuals who were physically active showed less shrinkage of the brain and less decline in cognitive functioning. 

So hop on that bike or treadmill.  I knew there was a reason I go to the gym at 3:00 AM!  Ugh!  Now I know it’s good for me – I think.

For more, interesting health news, visit my website at http://www.Beauty-by-Brueck.com

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I truly love your website.. Excellent colors & theme. Did you create this site
yourself? Please reply back as I'm hoping to create my own personal website and want to find out where you got this from or just what the theme is called. Appreciate it!
Also visit my web-site : fall season premieres

October 28, 2012 at 12:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home