Monday, July 11, 2011

Dr. Brueck MD is featured in a 3rd-party website

I have my own website at http://www.Beauty-by-Brueck.com. I appreciate all of you who visit it from time to time. I try to keep it up-to-date and informative on a wide range of cosmetic surgery procedures.

But I recently learned about a new website that discusses various plastic and cosmetic surgery procedures from a layperson's perspective.

In that respect, it lists a number of
Board Certified Plastic Surgeons in Southwest Florida who are qualified to perform these procedures.

I am proud to be a featured plastic surgeon for some of these procedures.


THANK YOU.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Obaging said...

It is good to have access to the plastic surgeons in Southwest Florida that are actually certified by the Board. This gives us confidence in the work they do and makes us more trusting in them.

July 12, 2011 at 11:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home