Friday, February 24, 2012

SUPER BOWL FOODS

The recent Super Bowl was exciting. It sure had a big audience – in fact, the biggest.

One of the corporate sponsors was Marriott and they did a survey of “fans” to determine their favorite foods for Super Bowl – good information to have to prepare for next year.

Number one was chips/dips (61%), pizza (55%), nachos (41%), subs/sandwiches (38%), BBQ (37%), fried finger foods (35%) – all the way down to vegetables (28%). As a Fort Myers plastic surgeon who deals with weight control patients, I have to ask, "Do you think this may help explain our 'obesity' syndrome? "

But I questioned this survey's validity – where are the wings? I always thought they were popular. Oh well – guess we will have to wait until next year.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome artical! I cannot agree you more, thank you for helping me out of trouble, now, I get the right way, and believe that your artical would be helpful in my life, thank you again!


[url=http://cheapretrojordans.webstarts.com]Cheap Retro Jordans[/url]
[url=http://www.cheapnewerahatscaps.ewebsite.com]Cheap Wholesale New Era Hats[/url]

October 10, 2012 at 10:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home